Painful and itchy lump near clitoris, blood and pus on squeezing, have one partner since years. Cause?

I had a pap smear in November that came back normal. Two weeks ago a lump formed next to my clitoris, its been painful and then itchy. I squeezed it last night and puss shot out of it and I pushed more out until blood started to come out. This morning only blood came out when I squeezed it again. I know it can t be an STD because my fiancé has been my only sexual partner for the past six years. I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair , but hair doesn t grow there, so I m confused as to what it could be!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013