Painful and get cramps while inserting tampons,period is spotting

Hey, im 19 years old and have been getting my period since the age of 13. I have never had any problems with it until recently. It is so painful to put a tampon in and when i do I can t insert it the whole way. I instantly get cramps . My period is only spotting and i have the symptoms like everyother month. I checked to make sure there wasn t one i forgot about but the muscles are so tight i could barely check.. Please help, Sincerely, Cierra
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012