Painful and frequent bowel movement. Tested for celiac, IBS not crones. What is the reason?

Hi there I have a lot lower back pain when I need to have a bowel movement also have to use the washroom after nearly every meal doesn t seem to matter what I have eaten. I do eat fairly healthy vegetables whole grains fruit a lot of water etc I notice it is almost immediate when I eat salad. I have gone for colonoscopy and gave been tested for celiac they say ibs not chrones is there any other reason thus may be happening
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012