Painful and extremely heavy periods, tests showed cyst on ovary, got normal periods after taking nevelon course. Is it OK?

hello..... last month i had a period on 7th periods were very painfull and very very heavy. So i got it checked.. so there is cyst on left ovary . Dr suggested to taken nevelon which i started from 17th and she told after completing my 21 tablets i will get my periods...but not from tommorow i got my period which is not very heavy nor painfull..... Is it ok or its a major problem
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012