Painful abscess in tooth. Taking pain killers, no relief. Is night sweats due to oral infection?

Hi! Been prescribed calvapen 666 tds for 5 days for painful absess in tooth . Have completed 2 days so far. Been taking ibuprofen also and paracetamol in between. The painkillers are simply not working No relief as yet and extremely tired. Also for the last 2 weeks I have been getting night sweats whuch I have never got before. Maybe its related to the oral infection?? Should I be feeling better anytime soon. Thanks, Rachael.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013