Painful abdomen, smelly farts, rashes, bloating, lower abdominal pain, white stool. Explain?

off and on over the last 3 years roughly i ve had a range of strange symptoms, starting with painful abdominal cramping (i assume or just pain) some seriously smelly farts, a skin rash on my chest when getting warm making very random red spots which would sting and then leave as quickly as they came, and a foot fungus infection and now toe nail fungus even after topical treatment. I ve had a lot of bloating and gas but I have a very very good diet and cant understand why my lower abdominal region is not flat. I also commonly excercise regularly however stomach excercises tend to lead to pain the next day not normal muscle pain. in my stool I am very certain I once saw a worm like looking thing fairly long maybe 5 inches, and now i just see white stuff in my stool but can make sense of it, it is also not as solid as it used to be but not completely liquid either.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013