Painful abdomen, ribs pain, shoulder pain, mild peribronchial thickening noted. Done hepatitis test, liver enzyme test. What is going on?

hello, i've been having a pain in my upper right abdomen between my ribs for about 3 weeks, along with a new pain traveling up to my right shoulder which feels to be a nerve. This has happened about 4-5 times over the past 4 days. Ive had a HIDA scan which came back fine and hepatitis test and liver enzyme test which all came back fine. I did however get an abnormal chest xray back. maybe you could decifer some of the terminologly. It states there is a mild peribronchial thickening noted in the right hilar/suprahilar region. On the later view there are densities projected over the spine. The possibility of an interstitial infiltrate cannot be excluded.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013