Painful abdomen, mucoid bowel, irritating, painful. Given prednisone, mesalazine. Is it parasite?

hello doc, a week ago i had this painful abdomen and constantly having a mucoid bowel. It is really irritating and painful, i find myself awake all night. 2days ago i had a colonoscopy and the doctor says that i have a inflammatory bowel disease , then he prescribed me prednisone once a day for a week, mesalazine 3x a day for a week, rifaximin 3x a day for 3 days and spasmomen twice a day for 5 days. i still have a painful abdomen but what i really want to ask is about my stool starting this day. it has dirty white in color and look like a cotton. is that a parasite doc? i would be really thankful for your immediate reply. thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012