Painful abdomen, bacterial infection, bloated, nausea. Gall bladder removed. What does this mean?

In October 2012 I had a surgery done in which my gall bladder was removed as it was filled up with a 2.7cm stone which was the probable reason for the severe pain attacks that I was getting for several months.
However even after my gall bladder was removed the pain attacks continued, and an endoscopy was done when they found i had a active h pylori bacterial infection, lax hiatus and a shortened deodenum. I couldnt eat anything except bland rice and dal or toast. Anything else would give me severe cramps in the upper stomach, a bloated feeling and sensation of nausea. Now I am much better and I eat normal food, except for non vegetarian and alcohol. i was told not to touch alcohol and red meat for the rest of my life. Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013