Pain worsened in lower back. Changed medicine from Percocet to Dilaudid. Opinion?

Yes my pain management doctor is thinking about changing my brake through medicine from Percocet 10/325 4 times a day to a drug called Dilaudid . How does this compare with what I am using now .The reason is my pain has got worse in my lower back and discovered authoritis all threw back , Is this a stronger med or what millagram compares to what I am using now.I have had people tell me its no better and then I have had people tell me the rite dose compared to the percocet is better . So what is your opinion.., My pharmacist told me its about the same without the ancetametphine in it and he should put you on 8 mg .Thanks for your time sorryI wasted your time and mine I am unemployed and cant aford to pay ,, I thought this was free advice
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013