Pain while walking and bending and twisting the body. Are these related to any heart problem ?

I am male, 65 years age having no measure health problem. Taking Revelol AM 25/5 OD for BP and BP is 130/85. Last week I was diagnosed diabetic. My FBS was 113, and PPS was 237. 6 months back FBS was 103 and PPS was 151. I have been prescribed one tablet of AMARYL , 1 mg. daily. I am walking briskly for one hour covering about 5 Km. daily. For last about 6 months I am feeling pain in my left shoulders blades, left shoulder joint and left arm while walking for about 10 minutes which generally reduces and stops after 5-10 minutes during walking itself. I also get pain in my left Ribs and sides when I bent down are turn to right. My ECG is normal. 2D Eco report is : (1) Concentric LVH,(2) Diastolic dysfunction, (3) Cardiac irregular Contrutive, (4) EF 55%. Cardiologist prescribed Ecospirin % mg. and Rozavel 10 mg. One tablets of each daily. Seek opinion if the pain while walking and bending and twisting the body is related to any heart problem
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010