Pain while urination, whitish substance in the urine, cloudy urine. Tried cipro and diflucan. Undergoing peritoneal dialysis. Any suggestions?

I have pain while urinating especially towards the end of urinating. Sometimes there s the feeling of urgency. Also, when I urinate, there is a whitish sediment that settles to the bottom when I urinate in a cup. The toilet water often looks cloudy. No blood in urine . I often urinate at the first feeling to prevent any infection. I ve had several urine lab test as well as culture. The culture is clear. I ve been on three different does of Cipro as well as three different doses of Diflucan . I am a Peritoneal Dialysis patient. I ve inquired with the Pharmacist whether difulcan gets dialysed out immediately. He checked his book and he said not really. I also drink 6-8 oz of Cranberry Juice and take 2 cranberry pills per day. I try to drink a lot of water -- no soda . This has been going on for about 6 months. I had a cystoscopy and he found no blockage or anything strange in my bladder. However, he excreted a lot of the sediment using saline solution. I would like your thoughts in the matter. Is there anything you know about the my Urologist hasn t tried yet?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013