Pain while urination, back pain. Yeast infection confirmed. What is the treatment?

I ve been having lower back pain on the right side, since around October 26th. And I don t know what is wrong with me. It has become so bad that it hurts to just sit there sometimes, and hurts to touch it, I feel like it happens more after I get done eating and/or drinking. A while ago, I thought I had a UTI , cause it hurt to pee and I was peeing so much, but I figured out that it was a yeast infection . But thats not the problem anymore, and it still hurts to pee. Could you help?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013