Pain while urination, back and leg pain. Suggested laparoscopy. Chances of endometriosis?

Hi Im sure I have endometriosis but i had some symptomns and a transvaginal scan about 2 years ago and nothing was found. They said they could do a laparoscopy but probably best to wait until I try for children. I am 27 (28 in july) and came off my pill in the last few days. I ve had my period and im now on day 10 of my cycle, I didn t experience pain during my period but afterwards i ve had pain during urination and back and leg pain. Im really worried im not going to be able to conceive natually, should I wait and see?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012