Pain while urination. Blood in urine. Sore rib with back pain. What can be done?

Hello, I am experiencing painful urination ,and a frequent urge to urinate. I thought that I might have a uti; however I also noticed that I had small stringy blood clots when I wiped. I couldn t tell if my urine is discolored because I took the OTC AZO standard medicine for a uti. The medicine is not helping much with the pain. I am also finding that I have a sore rib on my right side, and lower back pain . This all came on very suddenly, as it began just this morning.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013