Pain while urination. Blood in urine. Pain in the lower abdomen. Taken paracetamol. What else to do?

It started to hurt when I urinated about 3/4 days ago, I took cystitus medication and this has not helped. Yesterday I noticed blood in my urine , Its a pale pinky coloured. It hurts where I d pee from most of the time (last 2 days) when I sit down this can alleviate the discomfort slightly. But today and last night I have had a horrible pain in my abdomen , on the left hand side above my hip bone and right through to the back. It feels like a mouse wriggling around in a tight spot. It really hurts. I have just taken paracetemol as I have been up all night and hope this will allow me to sleep. what is this? and what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012