Pain while urinating, warm urine, screaming badly. What's wrong ?

For the past two weeks my eight week old son screams toward the end of bath just before and as he pees. Today he didn t pee in the bath and didn t cry at all. But soon as I put his diaper on he screamed horribly and I noticed warmth from his pee. He has been wanting me to hold him ever since and about 2 hours later he started screaming out of nowhere so I felt his diaper and it s warm again. This time his screaming was extremely worse and lasted at least ten minutes. What s wrong with my baby? :(
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013