Pain while urinating, blood coming out of penis after sexual pleasure. How to fix it?

Hi I m having a problem I m 18 years old, and I had master aged last night but it didn t really feel pleasing, so I ended up sticking something in my urethra to get pleasure. Pain is starting to become my pleasure now; I started seeing blood out of my penis after I got finished peeing. It s not a lot after last night though, it s kind of a little reddish when I whip my glam on toilette paper, and also there s a few scars on my glen area too, it s a little painful when I pee but it s not like too much pain that I can t pee. I just want to fix this, what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013