Pain while swallowing. Took medication for migraine. Is the pain due to the medicine stuck in esophagus?

Hi Im 38 y/o and 3 days ago I took a pain reliever pill due to migraine and I felt like it goes to wrong pipe. its been almost a week now that I have pain when swallowing both water and food and I can say that the pill is still stuck somewhere else my esophagus or anywhere that I am alarmed how if goes into my lungs.need urgent help please. Do I need to see an emergency for my case. Thank you. Godbless.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013