Pain while sneezing, coughing, deep breathing after being sexually enthusiastic. Any home remedies?

About two weeks ago, i got an enthusiastic hug from an equally enthusiastic new bride groom. The pain was almost immediate and surprising. Since then the pain has been consistent, increasing significantly with sneezing , coughing or deep breathing . I ve been taking otc pain meds which have helped some - but gave no complete pain relief. What home treatments can i pursue? i ve just read the small print - there is a fee involved in this service. While i have no doubt the service has some monetary value for the service provider, i am unwilling to pay for this particular (i.e. online, no easy means of authentication - and i m just cheap). But thanks much...yours has been the last websit4 i ve checked out after about an hour of online research that has been very informative. I guess I was simply looking to validate my own research-based conclusions.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Sexologist 's  Response

"_ _ _i ve just read the small print - there is a fee involved in this service. _ _ _"

Your question and comments are fascinating.

There are web sites and experts who give free medical expertise online.

The pain you describe is not indicative of any organ damage.

It is not advisable to consume pain killers (killers they are!!!). Any home remedy would be good for you. Turmeric powder in milk is one of the mother's recipe for healing.

You can safely try this.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ashok Koparday