Pain while passing stools, on sitting, abdominal pain. On antibiotics for tooth pain. Treatment?

The pain started when i was goin #2. I couldn t finshe it hurt so bad, it got worst as i stood up. It hurts when i sit down on my butt. Lots of pain n my abdomen ,it s been mostly on the left but has moved to the right as well.. I will be gettin my period soon, but iv never had anything like this. I was on antibiotics a few days ago for a tooth ache, and i know they said it could cause a yeast infection , witch i have never had. But my friend said they arnt really painfull. I have a high thresh hold for pain but this almost brought me to my knees
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012