Pain while intercourse, inflamed vagina. Reason?

Hi Stephen, I have never had pain during sex, its been 2 months, I am 51. The first time it happen , I finch @ the top of the vagina just when entered and I didn t feel any discomfort during sex after. The next time is was more pain when entered @ the top of the vagina. Burned a little after peeing. I tried a over the counter from the store 3 day bacteria cleaner, did nothing. Now It really hurts when entering and I can feel mild pain through out sex. My vagina feels a little inflamed inside a few hours after. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
  Anonymous's Response
ur age is postmenopausal that's why there is dryness of vagina due to less estrogen.so better to apply the estrogen cream to ur vagina.but it has also side effect.if u r Diabetic ,hypertensive ,IHD then it is not advisable to you.then use plain lubricant only during intercourse.