Pain while intercourse after getting tubal done. Spotting, pain in the breast, nausea. Pregnancy chances?

I had a tubal done four years ago n ever since then when I have intercourse it hurts like my husband is hitting somethin n he feels like a plastic thing scrapping his penis inside. Now after having sex the other day I woke up in the am n used the bathroom n let out a bloody clear mucus, n my boobs r throbbing n have pressure like pushing down on my abdomen n get nauseous after sex n now during sex don't feel the plastic or pain during sex like it's gone. Could I possibly b pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013