Pain while coughing, lower back ache after removing mirena. Will I have a painful menstruation?

hi, i had my mirena coil in for 8 years (took 1 year to get it removed,scans ect) as my strings were not reachable had i taken out by a consultant gyno (she was amazin) and had a cycle 2 days later for 5 days im on day 26now and been having pains in that area when i cough,had severe lower back ache very dull pains took a test (neg) but im still unsure am i just preparing for a ver painfull cycle or should i keep testing. my periods had returned for the past year of having the coil and i was having a normal 24day cycle will this change now. im 37 8stone4.julie.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013