Pain where Fallopian tube has been removed, right ovary bigger. Had external wound infection. Suggestions?

I have had right Fallopian tube removed in December last year. I've got external wound infection and was given several antibiotics. I got rid of infection, however pain, where the tube was is still quite strong. I did ultrasound and internal scan two weeks ago and have been told my right ovary is bigger then left one and it looks quite bulky.
I am having another appointment with specialist in two weeks, also reported my concerns and pain to my GP but it seems like no attention has been paid. I am having quite sharp pain, pain is different everyday. I am worried, can you please help?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013