Pain when walking, have titanium rods in legs after accident. Need doctor near Asheville

My dad was in a motorcycle accident and had titanium rods inserted in both legs. The left tibia was shattered just below the knee . He is having quite a bit of pain when he walks. This happened 7 weeks ago. When we had him transferred to Asheville, NC where we live, no one seemed to know anything about titanium rods. Is there someone near us that could look at his legs or are we going to have to take him back to Nashville, TN where they were inserted?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012