Pain when trying to pull back foreskin of erect penis. Pain during oral sex. Something wrong?

Hello, this is abit embarressing, but I ve only just learnt that your forskin has to go behind your glans when erect, mine doesn t. I can pull the forskin back and clean in when my penis is flacid but when erect it hurts when I try and pull it back. I have learnt that my father had the same problem and he was circumsized. When I m engaged in oral sex it starts a pain because the forskin is being forced down but with vaginal sex it starts to irritate and I don t know what, if anything is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012