Pain when swallowing. History of GERD, sinus node tachycardia. Do i have autonomic neuropathy?

Dear Doctor,

I think I have autonomic nueropathy, but I don't know how to check if I do. I am having trouble swallowing, have suffered from GERD and sinus node tachycardia which stopped re occuring after recovery with beta blockers and medication. I am now suffering from a very STRONG sensation of PAIN when I swallow, and I am wondering if all of these things are just the symptoms of a sort of nuerophathy. What kind of test should I get from the neurologist?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013