Pain when swallowing. Frequent colds. Have thyroid lump. Blood work normal. Mouth dryness, white tongue

hi. Am having pain when swallowing on one side, not in throat but on a left side almost near collar bone. Feels like it literally was scratched by food. Wouldn t pay attention but it happened before about 2 months ago on a right side about the same level just above collar bone. Lasted 4 days I am 42 yr old female. Have been having colds every 1 to 2 months for the past year and a half every time catching it from my 3 year old who is in kindergarden. A small thyroid lump was found a few months ago 0.8 mm. Blood work was good. Consulted a surgeon in NY who told me to leave it alone. Have little mouth dryness and white tongue since started having colds. Saw 2 ENTs also a few months ago, both said could be reflux but not confirmed Nothing else relevant that i can think of
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012