Pain when straightening arm, taken Naproxen. Want second opinion

Pain when trying to straighten my arm...
I am 32 yr old female 5'5" approximately 235lbs
I have been having trouble straightening my arm out for about a month now, I went to the urgent care center and they said that nothing looked broken or out of place and told me to take naproxen for a week and if it doesn't get better to see an orthopedic doc. It hurts when i try and pick little things up as well. I am afraid that I tore a tendon or something that may require something surgically to be done. I just wanted a second opinion before I travel down that road.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013