Pain when bending knee, swollen. What happened?

hi im not sure what its called but when im sitting in a indian sit position im not sure if its called sprain where you feel that from your feet to knee it feel like there s electricity running from it whenever your walking or bending your feet but while thats happening i stand up and tried to walk while i raise my right feet well i cant feel anything since its numb but when i put my right feet down i did not know my feet is bend side ways and then i heard that there a click sound from my feet and what run through my mind is to sit down and it hurts whenever i tried to sit down or to walk or that its been lean on it hurts and its a bit swollen now please answer doc and i wish that my bones in my feet is not broken it will help a lot and it will help ease my mind is i know what happend and what do i have to do thanks and i live in the phillipines
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
If you have pain in the back of your leg and a numb foot then this can be a symptom of nerve entrapment in your lumbar spine. The diagnosis can be confirmed on MRI scan. If the nerve entrapment is due to a lumbar disc prolapse then most 1st time disc prolapses will improve spontaneously over 6-12 weeks.