Pain underneath ribcage, hard time moving bowels. Also disc disease, severe depression. Help?

Hi, I have a concern on my right side just underneith my rib cage running downwards I have a constant dull pain and have been having a hard time moving my bowels. My doctor says its because of all the meds I am on will make me constipated. If I take laxatives no problem, I am on statex 10mg 3x per day, due to being hit by a car over 2yrs ago and I am in constant pain with my back, have now be diagnosed with brucitise, prior to this doctors, specialists etc never found anything wrong. What could this dull pain be, should I mention to doctor, I know I should but all doctors Ive seen and all stomach and intestine tests have all come back negative. I suffer degneated disc disease also severe depressive disorder for many years, I feel they will not believe me...what do I do
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013