Pain under the shoulder blade followed by chest tightness radiating to ribs and breast with shortness of breath, similar episodes on coughing laughing. Cause?

hi, the top right back shoulder blade was were the pain started aswell as my front right tightening of my chest , not long after the pain started I became short of breath, chest then felt like was tightening with the pain spreading to the middle. Lasted the whole day till now the pain has moved down to my ribs and middle of my back just where my breasts in front sit. I get sharp pains everytime I cough , laugh and move, especially in my lower abs. Extreme pain in my lower back, have had a headache the whole time and have been feeling really really cold and loosing alot of hair. Also I have been feeling alil fainty, not focussed with a simple act I do until I snap myself out of it somehow and then have to ask myself if I really did or say that !!!! Legs are forever sore aswell... tingling on both thighs its annoying!!!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012