Pain under the ribs. Blood reports show high cholesterol, abnormal LFT values. prescribed Live52. Suggestions?

hi one month ago i felt pain under right rib i went to doctor he given me ppi with metrinadozole and asked for lab investigations ,my cholestrole is 213, triglyceride is 150, hdl 44, ldl 139 hep b and c is negative bilirubin total=0.9mg/dl bilirubin direct=0.2mg/dl,alkaline phos=11.u/ml.sgpt=40.,gama gt=120 Abdomin altrasound is normal Bp is 130-39/85-95 ECG is Normal now im using live 52 DS OD rosuvistatin 10mg OD alprazolam 0.25 OD now what should i do and is adthis drugs are right.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013