Pain under the rib cage, nausea. Had EGD and colonoscopy done. Tortuous colon. What is the treatment?

I sure hope you can help me. I am having severe pain and nausea . I have pain under the right side of my rib cage. I have had an ultrasound that showed no gall stones but the biliary duct was 7mm. I had an ultrasound that showed everything was normal. I had an EGD and a colonoscopy which showed a reddened area in which they biopsied and came back normal and a tortuous colon. I am very scared and i don t think the doctor believes I am having this pain. He has now scheduled me for a hida scan. I feel like I am always bloated without even eating. Every time I eat I get very nauseated.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013