Pain under the rib cage, constipation, difficulty in urination. Urinary tract infection?

Recently I started having a dull pain on my left side around the top of my hip and the bottom of my rib cage. Im short so that's about the width of your hands at the knuckles wide. I have been constipated lately but I'm on softners as well. The pain started last night when I had any type of release that dull pain appears & I had also noticed I would have to urinate really bad then once I've gotten in the restroom my mind was telling my body to release the urine and it felt as if I was urinating...................then it finally came. Do this sound like a urinary teak infection?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013