Pain under the mole on the neck few weeks back, now have a lump on the spot, rashes on palms that harden and flake. What could it be?

I noticed a few weeks back a pain that was right under a mole that i have on my neck right below my jaw line.Thought maybe it was a pimple so just blew it off,well tonight i noticed a lump there now which is about the size of a grape.I have also started having a strange rash on the palms of my hands that look like little blisters and then harden and flake up and come off(very strange) never had that and that has been happening for over a month now.I dont have any type of health insurance and pretty much live pay check to pay check so any info would be helpful.thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012