Pain under shoulder blade when sitting. Pressure against it helps. Suggest

I have a deep pain under my right shoulder blade for 3 days. mostly it bothers me when I am sitting as in driving and the pain radiates to the back side of my elbo. Changing positions sometimes helps, sitting with pressure against the shoulder blade helps, but the paid returns quickly after changing positions. It feels almost like a spasm and is so painful that even alone I cry out. It comes sort of in waves. When I stand and or walk it seems to be 80% relieved.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013