Pain under right armpit and breast, chest pain, neck and shoulder blade pain, heartburn, quit smoking, stress and anxiety

I have been having pain that comes and goes under my right armpit and under right breast, my right hand falls asleep fast if I am using it, chest pain that gets tight and I want to stop inhahling, some neck and shoulder blade pain, a lot of heartburn . I smoked for 9 years recently quit and smoke electronic ciggerates, have a lot of stress and anxiety. I work third shift as a cna and get little sleep and don t eat right all the time and barley exercise. I am a 27 year old female and weigh 148lbs. What do you think
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012