Pain under ribs and chest bone after fall, tingling in fingers, blocked throat. Can you help?

I slipped and fail and landed on my stomach 4 Mon after given birth now I have off pains under my ribs and chest bone and arm hurt with pain running thru my breast also had a sign of tingling on my fingers and toes that didn t last long and throat had felt clogged up at one point of time but never felt symptoms untill after my fall the frequent pain is the arm lower back and sternum pain and rib pain I have had a xray they say they didn t fond nothing but it bothers me pain from arm to under arm to shoulder pain can u help
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012