Pain under ribcage, flank pain, swollen lymph node in neck, fatigue, weight loss. Family history of cancer. Guidance?

Hello i am having syptoms that brought me to the ER 6 x this month they told me i had impacted large intestine but bowels havent been very abnormal but loose alot about once per day or every other .Just recently black sand like material or blood? My symptoms are as follows Right side pain under ribcage , Flank pain right side back , Swollen right side lymph node in neck, Spasms under ribcage and in flank, sinus pain and severe pressure with clicking, Pain under right shoulder blade, fatigue , lump on right side rib 2nd from bottom, Weight loss , always hungry, Spasms right eyes and pain Now i had 3 blood tests, 4 urine screens, a lower cat scan, ultrasound in the ER by Dr, and chest xray which then i was told it was all from impaction but something inflammatory is going on i think my family has cancer history as well as non cancerous lumps and ive smoked for 10 years just quit last week, Ive been taking tramadol hydrochloride for about 7 years for multiple elbow surgeries for tendonitis . i am in desperate need of some type of guidance. It seems to be irritated when i take the tramadol and one time when i drank a 5 hr energy. No fever yet or vomiting
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012