Pain under ribcage extending to the shoulder, shortness of breath. ECHO normal, ultrasound showed fatty liver. Could this be enlarged spleen?

I had felt this under my left rib cage back in Feb of last year and ever since then I have been short of breath feeling and feeling like my diaphram doesn t expand fully and I have terrible pain that radiates up into my left shoulder . I ve been to my pcp and he did a echo to make sure my heart was okay and it was I also been to my GI doc and she did a ultrasound of my pancrease and found out thaat I have a fatty liver , however nothing else has been diagnosed and I am still in pain and winded. Could this be from an enlarged spleen?
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012