Pain under ribcage, better on fasting, overweight. No history of high BP, diabetes. Pain due to swollen spleen?

Yes, thank you. I have a pain on my left side under my rib cage. I have just started fasting on Monday and it s gotten a little better. I am overweight 100+lbs, that is the reason I am fasting & will start on a healtly vegitarian/fruit/legums/ nuts program in a few weeks. I didn t start this program because of the pain, I have had it for about 2 months now. I just need to get the weight off. I don t have any other pains or symtoms or H/B/Pressure, diabetis, heart problems.........nothing else. Could this be a swollen spleen?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012