Pain under rib, rash, overweight. Diabetic. Done blood work, enlarged calcified liver. Cirrhosis?

Hello, I had fasting blood work done and accoring to my gastro doc my liver enzymes were elevated as well as Higher than normal bilirubin levels, I've had nash for at least 4 years without doing anything about it, diet wise I have now made some improvements...not quite perfect yet but definitely putting in an effort. Lots of pain in the right under rib, had at four years ago as well On and off. When pain became unbearable I went to emerg and they told me the same lab results I mentioned above were normal. Any thought on how that happens. Also when I saw dr he mentioned liver on palpatiion felt bigger than four years ago and he could feel calcification...does that indicate cirrhosis. Also can a liver ultrasound indicate cirrhosis, trying to relive some anxiety I have about thinking I've got cirrhosis, and if ally yesterday my doc sent me lb slips to o in for hep b and c testing, wht ound be thinking by doing this, thank you, ps I'm diabetic and overweight
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013