Pain under rib cage on urination, yellow urine, diarrhea, green stools. Cause?

I had some problems with green stools?! Lately, my right side underneath my ribcage has been hurting every time I need to go to the bathroom and my urine s been a little on the yellow side? So I drank more water and now it s diarrhea . I just blamed this on my period, thinking the diarrhea was normal, but I saw it was slightly green! I don t think I ve ever had any biological problems with this, I really need to know whats going on
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012