Pain under rib cage, happens after eating

I have shooting pain at my right side around the bottom of my rib cage at the back it shoots then its like a referral shooting sharp pain at my right breast . This pain then remains under my right breast for around a minute and sometimes both then hurt with dull pain. Ive experienced this on and off ladt six months but now it seems regular. More than three times a day. I note it happens more after i eat. About a few minutes after chewing
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
hello , we advise you to have usg for abdomen as the problems seems to be in gall bladder or liver, meanwhile stop taking fatty diets and full stomach diets, take citrus fruits and also can take aloe vera juice .Further to resolve the problem send us the reports of USG with details of all problems you are suffering from to work out the case with homoeopathy permanently at