Pain under rib cage, had mitral valve replacement twice. What is going on?

I had a mitral valve replacement twice, the last one was 2001 and everytime these things happen I get very concern. Here is my question, since two weeks ago when I wake up I feel an uncomfortable pain under my rib cage and the same pain all the way to the left part of the back. I stop lying on my left side and now the pain transfer to the back, then I slept on the right and the pain transfer to my hips. What is going on I don t know. Kindly help thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012