Pain under rib cage, constipation, diarrhea on passing stools, nausea, heart burn. Cure for symptoms?

I am 39 years old. I have a pain under my rib cage center abdomen that comes and goes. I am in good health and have never had this before. I only go maybe 2 times a week but when I do it is 2 days of dihariha. this has been going on for years. I am not hungry anymore and I have days that I feel like I am going to throw up but dont have any other symptoms. Laying down helps but when I feel like this and lay down then I get heart burn . Hopefully you can help me. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013