Pain under my left breast. Fatigue, nausea, stomach pains after last periods, light brown spotting. What's happening ?

Hi doctor, My problem started like this last year I had this pain under my left breast on the left side of the left breast, then i ignored it but it continued to stay so I went to the doctor and she said that it was because of my bra s under wire. So i discontinued using the underwire bra for a week or two and it didnt make a difference so I started to wear it again. After a while the pain went away by itself until 2 or 3 weeks ago it came back again. 5 weeks ago I got very drunk at a party and I cant remember what really happened but from what I know I did not have sex with my ex. however there was allot of touching involved. after that my period came a bit late like 3 days late and it was the most painfull period that I experienced because I remember biting my pillow, and also my periods last 7 days completely this time it was 5 days and there was allot of blood . after my period finished a day after I started getting fatigue , nausea , and tummy pains which were at the center of my stomach above belly button and also some mild back pains, and then after a few days it changed i started having pain on the upper part of my stomach and back, then it changed again to lower part, and I started getting more pains on left side of my breast and under my armpit just over my rib cage. I went to the doctor and she took a pap smear , a pregnancy test and unrine test. The pregnancy test was negative and I havent got results for the other ones. then today I started having light brown spottings... i dont know what is going on inside my body I would love if someone helped me :( im stressing too much
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012