Pain under left rib, nausea, shaking, digestion problems. Gall bladder removed, surgery done. Causes for symptoms?

I had a lap gall bladder removal dec 2011 which was botched, (bag split on exit and severe infection after which was a readmission and another op to clear it up, now i have very severe pain under left rib (1.5 to 2 inches below) after eating accompanied by fevourish feeling shakes, nausia. eventually i get the runs really badly which helps but pain is always there if not just dull ache. my digestion has been shaky since the op. Incidentally I am a medically diagnosed Coeliac of nearly 30 years. I am scared as I am just back at work and if I have sickness again might lose my job, GP has ordered scan, feacal and blood tests. Mentioned a stone may be left?? if so does it need anothe r op?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012